Selasa, 20 Juli 2010

Congratz Khe :D

Oh my gosh
What a hectic week...
Since last Saturday, I've been prepared for many presentations for this week...

Yesterday, I did my entrepreneurship presentation
and thank Jesus, it's awesome :D

Although I got sick in the afternoon,
my roommate elsa help me to cure fastly
*thank ya sa*

Oh yea, last night, we celebrated Khe's birthday
actually, Khe's birthday was July 12
hohohoho...
we made special sauce for her...
and yeeeuuuw, it's stinky
hahahaha...

met ultah yang ke-20 ya Khe
welcome to tante2 world...
Moga makin dewasa, makin cantik and makin sukses...
May God always bless u with all of His graces..

finally, karna si Khe bisa kita panggil sebagai vokalis band Kotak..
akhirnya lagu Happy birthday, kita ganti pake lagu kotak yg judulnya
"MASIH CINTA"
wkwkwkwk...
and I played the guitar :D (puas: mode on)

acara khe ditutup sama makan martabak rame2,,,
seperti biasa Tika and Elsa makan paling banyak...
hahahaha, peace sis :p

1 komentar: